im in one of those periods in my life where i cant focus on anything i cant finish an assignment i cant listen to one song for more than 5 seconds i cant sit through a tv show episode i cant finish a book i cant write a story
all i can do is stare blankly at the wall and wish i had something to do but everything i could do or want to do is just supremely unsatisfying
SOMEONE PUT IT IN WORDS THANKS YOU
Hey kids this is a symptom of depression
ATTENTION TUMBLR AND LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS;
This man is named Matt Burton and he is a rapist piece of shit. He raped a friend of mine who was drunk in his car late night this march, he was sober. She repeatedly told him no and that she did not want to have sex and she wanted to go to sleep. Heads up to anyone that comes in contact with him. His facebook is here. Pass this around to keep everyone safe and make sure to tag his name.
Science has proven that:
- Humans have auras
- Humans have organs that sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation repairs telomeres in DNA, which slows the process of aging.
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist
- Meditation speeds healing